Processing of personal data
Handelsbanken and our subsidiaries treat personal information by the Personal Data Act and the Norwegian Data Inspectorate license terms.
Why do we register personal information?
In order to offer products and services to you as a customer, we are entirely dependent on processing your personal information. We only provide personal information to others if there is a reason for it, for example, to carry out an assignment from you as a customer or to fulfill statutory requirements.
We use personal information for:
- Customer administration, invoicing and execution of assignments and service agreements.
- Customer Care and Targeted Marketing.
- Risk classification of customers and credit portfolios.
- Prevention and disclosure of criminal offenses.
- Video recording when use of video surveilance.
- Voice recording of phone calls and storage of other customer communications in relations to Investment services.